Research on Poet Gulab Khandelwal
A Dissertation for M.A. was presented by Mukul Khandelwal under the guidance of Shri Shyam Nandan Singh in 1978 from Magadh University, India, and two dissertations were presented under the guidance of Shri Hans Raj Tripathi from Awadh University, India.
Degree of Ph. D. has been awarded to the following 7 individuals on Gulabji’s literature:
- Sagar University, Madhya Pradesh, to Yashvant Singh in 1966 (Hindi Ke Vaad-Mukt Kavi)
- Magadh University, Bihar, to Ravindra Roy in 1985 (Gulab Khandelwal: Vyaktitva Aur Krititva).
- Meerut University, U.P., to Vishnu Prakash Mishra in 1992 (Gulab Khandelwal: Jeevan Aur Sahitya)
- Ruhelkhand University, U.P., to Poorti Avasthi in 1994 (Kavi Gulab Khandelwal Ke Sahitya Ka Alochnatmak Adhyayan)
- Mahatma Jyotiba Phule University, U.P., to Sneh Kumari Kanojiya in 2006 (Gulab Khandelwal Ke Kavya Ka Shastriya Adhyayan)
- Kurukshetra University, Haryana, to Raj Yadav under the guidance of Shri Ramapati Singh in 2008
- Awadh University, U.P., to Mrs. Ankita Mishra in 2011 (Kavi Gulab Ki Kavya Drishti)
Currently 3 Ph. D. studies are in progress:
- Rakesh Kumar Gujarniya under the guidance of Dr. Bhup Singh Yadav, Sikar, Rajasthan, (Gulab Khandelwal Ki Kavya-Bhasha Mein Rashtriya Chetna Ki Abhivyakti)
- Monika Vishnoi under the guidance of Dr. Yagya Prasad Tiwari, Nagpur University (Mahakavi Gulab Khandelwal Ki Kavya Bhasha Aur Shilp Vidhan)
- Sanjeev Km Pathak, Magadh University (Hindi Geet Vidha Mein Gulab Khandelwal ka Yogdaan)